Friday 8 October 2010

Even More Stuff to Do

I am loving this months issue of Through the Needle free magazine and hope to start a "Foot Book" 


I did a number of MB samples for C&G but they were various sizes,  and encompassing a number of techniques, mostly executed on mum's old Bernina which has lots of satin stitch patterns.  Not limiting to feet but seeing what I could get from the limited stitches on my 1008 could be fun. 

Then there's this jacket which is so "me" ........... in a different colour ............ a different neckline ............ .  I have an old Indian patchwork jacket that has lost half the mirrors and got partly wrecked in the washing machine ......... this is an idea for a replacement then!


As if I haven't got enough planned ............ think I need to get doing with less looking (and stay away from the dyes or at least remind myself that they are dyes)!!!!!!
.

No comments: