A more positive day yesterday and I got lots done. Finishing this morning ..............
It went together really easily though there was a hiccup with the machine (Juki) being the top tension had disengaged and for quite a few seams until I noticed whilst pressing! Oh, and whilst mentioning the machine, another little gripe noticed when I went to clean it this morning - the "key" type screwdriver seems to have some kind of coating which is peeling off (after 3 months)!
A bag of scraps left are crying out to be played with but I must resist and, for now, save them in case they are needed for the smaller sister - already some of the fabrics I can't repeat. Now lots of tidying away to do ............... only to get it all back out again soon.
None of the pics seem to be very clear these days. I can't get the Olympus to work - it won't click to take a pic..