Thursday 19 January 2012

25 Free Bag Tutorials

I'm always cluttering up the "bookmarks" with stuff that "might come in handy" or that I "might" want to look at again when I've got more time.  There's hundreds of free bag patterns and tutorials on the web but here's some of the ones I've bookmarked:

Owl Bag



Toddler Backpack
(the pic is my version) 

















Bird Purse

Car Caddy

Cosmetic Bag

Spring Felt Bag

I've only ever used one of them and that was for the toddler backpack!  My husband quite fancies the "car caddy" and I shall make him one when I've thought up an alternative "lining".
.

2 comments:

Iz said...

OK, so now I'm going to have to "favourite" this page of yours to add to my "useful" folder! Personally, I like the look of the bucket bag and the pencil cases...!

Diane-crewe said...

shall be checking them out ...thank you xx